[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
feeding birds rolled oats?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: feeding birds rolled oats?
- From: Linda Butler <lindasbutler at juno dot com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:29:06 -0600
- Reply-to: Linda Butler <lindasbutler at juno dot com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I found a sack of rolled oats in our food storage that has bugs in it.
Since we can't eat it, I was wondering if it would be ok to scatter some
outside for the birds. Or should I "serve them up" in a birdfeeder? Do
birds even eat rolled oats? Am I correct in assuming that "buggy" oatmeal
wouldn't harm the birds? (It's not rancid, it just has weevils in it.)
Linda, the birding novice.
"Utah Birds" web site: http://www.utahbirds.org
To subscribe, e-mail: email@example.com
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To send a message, e-mail: email@example.com