SL County Gulls

After the morning gull party at the dump, I met up with Colby Neuman
at Lee Kay Ponds to sift through even more gulls.  With the large
number of California Gulls, were not nearly as many Ring-billed as
there were at Bountiful, but what seemed to be an awfully large number
of Herring Gulls, in all ages, great for comparisons.  Colby also
picked out one juvenile Thayer's Gull on the southside of the main
pond.

However, the most interesting bird, was one photogrpahed by Colby
earlier in the week.  Colby found the individual again, as it came in
to feed on a fish on the ice near us.  I managed a few more pictures.
The pictures have been posted to ID-frontiers to see what the experts
have to say.  I wont get into the bird a great deal, but if anyone
would like to comment, please do:

http://www.timaverybirding.com/photos/mystery_gull.html

Good Birding

Tim