Spotted Sandpiper - Provo River

Hello All,
My wife, Amanda, was walking along the Provo River today early this afternoon and saw a Spotted Sandpiper working the wood & cement water control structure just downstream of the Columbia Rd. bridge near the fire station and DI. She called to tell me and I grilled her a bit. She described it well and when I asked her about its bobbing behind, she said that the bird was exhibiting that behavior incessantly. She then saw a Dipper upstream near the University Parkway Bridge near the Motion Picture Studio.

Good Birding,
Matt Williams
Provo, UT