Mew Gull & Ross' Goose

Yesterday afternoon my dad & I went and saw the Mew Gull in Orem.  All the ice is off the lake

now, but we easily located the gull in with about 20 R.B. Gulls.  Just as we were leaving Pomera

and friends showed up and apparently they were unable to locate the gull so it may be moving

around a bit since there is more open water now.

On the way home I stopped to look at the ducks at Flow Serve in Springville and there was 1

Ross' Goose there.  Nobody got one on our bird count on Saturday, but this will add 1 species

for the count week.

Bryan Shirley