Fw: [IBLE] Fwd: Walla Walla Co. Snowy Owl

----- Original Message -----
From: Charles Swift
To: ible@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 8:13 AM
Subject: Fwd: Walla Walla Co. Snowy Owl

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charles Swift <chaetura@gmail.com>
Date: Dec 11, 2005 7:38 PM
To: ible@yahoogroups.com

Hi All -

Idaho birders should not loose hope - a Snowy Owl has been seen in Walla
Walla Co., WA (and the same bird Umatilla Co., OR). This is the
southern-most bird reported in the interior northwest so far. They are
also still being reported from NW Montana but no further than the
Kalispell area.

thanks, Charles.