Provo Christmas Bird Count

Birders,
This message has already gone to the ucbnet about the
Provo CBC, so if you have already received it, or if
you have responded, then skip to your next message.
If not, then this is an announcement of the date for
the Provo CBC which is Saturday, December 17.  If you
have ever wanted to participate in a Christmas Bird
Count, but didn't feel you had the expertise, this is
the time to try it.  If you can tell the difference
between a Red-wing Blackbird and a Starling; or
between a Brewer's Blackbird and a Brown-headed
Cowbird then I could use you on the Provo CBC.  If you
have misgivings about your skills then I can always
assign you to go with a group where there are some
experienced birders who can help you.  The count lasts
generally for about 8 hours, you get a chance to go
out in the cold (sometimes windy and sometimes snowy)
weather, and you get to pay $5.00 for the privilege.
What a great deal!  And you can say that you have
participated in a bird count at least once.  Please
e-mail me and let me know of your interest.
Thanks.
Merrill Webb
Provo CBC Compiler

Just $16.99/mo. or less.