CURLEW SANDPIPER - seen yesterday

I jsut recieved a call from Glenn Barlow, infomring me that Keith Evans and John
Belmon relocated teh CURLEW SANDPIPER yesterday at AIC, just past the 1st
bridge (out from the entrance station).  The bird was in the rocks near the
shore (we are not sure whether it was the north or the south).  I was at AIC
this morning and the shorebird habitat has dramatically changed from last week.
 The large shallow mudflat on the north side between the entrance and the first
bridge, is all but dry.  The number of shorebirds was dramatically down, to
what could be called average.  I may head back this evening to do a more
thorough check of the area.  IF not tonight, I will head up in the morning.  If
the bird stays in the area, it could be easier to locate at this time!

Good Biridng!

Tim
Salt Lake City, UT and Southwest, WY
http://www.timaverybirding.com

p.s. a huge thanks to Gleen Barlow for getting on the horn and spreading the
word.