Green Heron

Hi,

Bob Huntington and I were at it again this morning. Determination,
diligence, stick to it, never give up, stay to the bitter end. All of this and  about
ten minutes of our time this morning and we got the GREEN HERON at the Jordan
River Parkway just north of the Oxbow Jail. Must  be the easiest target bird of
the year. We took Steve Sommerfeld's advice and  went upstream. It was maybe
a couple of hundred yards to the curve that  overlooks the river and five
minutes there and along flies an adult GREEN HERON (7:25 AM)

Jack Binch