Tennessee Warbler

We found the Tennessee Warbler at 9:30 this morning at Willard Bay State
Park.  It was seen three times in 30 minutes, either at the extreme west
end of the boardwalk nature trail, or just further west where the
campground road crosses the stream.  The first two looks were brief but
definite, while the last view enabled us to see all the field marks well,
including the white leading edge to the wing and the white undertail
coverts.  Twice the bird appeared during the play of a tape.  Other
birders, including the Summerfields, also saw the bird.

In regards to the Curlew Sandpiper, we didn't see it last night, or this
morning.

Joel and Kathy