Digiscoping Workshop

Folks,

Just heard about an excellent opportunity to attend a workshop on digiscoping.

Clay Taylor, Head Sales Person @ Swarovski Optik, and their digiscoping expert,
is in town and has volunteered to give a free workshop on this exicitng
technology that many of us have heard about and wished we knew more about.

He will hold this free work shop at the Layton Wild Center, on Tuesday, August
16th, at 7 p.m.

Further, if those attending the workshop want to try for OJT on disgiscoping,
then Clay Taylor will take participants on a free field trip on Wednesday
morning, August 17th.

Sounds like a great opportunity to me.

To get to the Wild Bird Center, take the northbound I-15 Exit 332 (new numbering
system), then go east (right), to the street just past the Lowes Home Center and
turn right.  The Wild Bird Center is next to the Men's Warehouse.  If there are
any questions, call Bill Fenimore at the Layton Wild Bird Center, at (801)
525-8400.

Glenn