Sabine's Gull

Add a juvenile Sabine's Gull to the mix of birds at Antelope Island
presently.  Roberta and I first saw it between mile markers 2 and 3 on
the north side of the causeway not 25 feet from the water's edge.  Its
scaly brown back made it easily recognizable from the Franklin's Gulls
it was keeping company with.  The bird flew maybe 100 yards north and we
were able to see the triangled wing pattern.  The bird then flew east as
far as the eye (and the scope) could see where we could again see the
distinct wing pattern along with the dark terminal tail band.  Nice
bird!

Pomera