Ovenbird

If you did not get a chance to see the Ovenbird earlier this week, it's not too late, at least as of 9:00 this morning.  It was still in the same area that Kris put out the pink tapes (next time, Kris, how about a more masculine color?  Guys are birders too!!!), and still singing as if there was a female Ovenbird somewhere in the county!
Thanks, Kris, for the EXCELLENT directions!  I took my GPS with me, but it turned out just being extra weight.  Not needed in this situation!!  Very helpful and precise directions and I was able to go right to the area and heard the singing almost immediately.  Took a little longer to actually see the little fellow, though....
The bird was seen by myself, Tony Parker, Bob Bradley, and Alton Thygerson.

Ain't Birding Great!!!
Bruce Robinson
Still looking for the Eskimo Curlew!