Indigo Bunting, etc.

This morning we found a singing male Indigo Bunting at Calf Creek
Recreation Area (Calf Creek Falls trailhead and campground), in the
Escalante Grand Staircase National Monument in Garfield County.   It was
singing along Calf Creek, and was seen from the bridge that you cross
just after entering the recreation area.

Sunday morning we found the Ovenbird (or at least the one at the trail
junction), and while heading back south through Salt Lake we saw a Least
Tern at the ponds around 2100 South and I-15.  Caspian and Forster's
Terns were also there.

Joel and Kathy