Re: Varied Thrush

Thanks Tuula,
I figured I'd keep the list updated as the weekend approaches. The VARIED THRUSH was at the previously described location at 5:30 this evening (Thursday). The call was quite apparent (and beautiful) and the bird finally flew out in the open so we could get our life looks at this long sought-after bird. Since he's being quite territorial, I would imagine he'll stick around for a bit...but not for too long since he's bound to realize that there's probably not a female of his species within several hundred miles. Other birds included several Scrub Jays, Northern Flicker, Robins, House Finches and Starlings.

Good Birding,
Matt Williams
Provo, UT