Green Pheasant and Boreal Chickadees

I live in Woodland Hills, Utah, and I'd just like to report a couple of
things that may be of interest.

1.	We have had a Green Pheasant as a visitor to our bird feeders
several times during the past month.  My field books are by Kenn
Kaufman, and they include a description of this pheasant, but not a
picture.  However, the bird is the same size and shape as the
traditional ring-necked pheasant, and with the same long tail, but the
body is a solid combination of dark teal and green.  From a distance it
appears almost black.  Since Kenn reports that this bird is usually seen
on the east coast, I thought it might be of interest.  I have shot some
video of the bird as well.

2.	Since I am writing, I thought I would mention something else.
Although we have not seen them this winter or last, the two previous
winters we regularly had some very light-colored, tan-headed chickadees
at our feeders.  They have the same call as a chickadee, and look to be
Boreal Chickadees, from the pictures in our field books.  However, the
Boreal Chickadee is not on your Utah County birds list, and is not
charted to be common below the Canadian border.  Unfortunately, I don't
have video of these, but will make an effort if they appear again, and
if you are interested.

Glenn L. Anderson