Snowy Plover, Long-tailed Ducks

I was surprised to see a lone SNOWY PLOVER at Antelope Island Causeway today.  The plover was on the north side at mile 2.6.  I had time to get the scope on it and watched while it did the sandpiper jig--hopped one-legged down the shoreline.  Pretty funny.

Sifting through the many, many Common Goldeneyes at the bridge west of mm 1 produced one female BARROW'S GOLDENEYE and two LONG-TAILED DUCKS.  One of the Long-tails was an adult female and the other was a juvenile.

Other birds of note include many BONAPARTE'S GULLS along the western 2 miles or so, AMERICAN TREE SPARROWS in Russian Olive trees east of the road to Garr Ranch and 1/2 mile north and south of the turn-off to Frary Peak, and a PRAIRIE FALCON.  The falcon was sitting on a tuft of grass out on the mudflat, a couple hundred yards south of the causeway's mile 4.5.

Kris