Red-throated Loon

Hi,

Thanks to Ron Ryel for posting this and to Keith & Sue Archibald and Sue & ??? Drown for finding them for me, and to Melanie Springgs for keeping it lively.

At Hyrum Res. we found the
Red-throated Loon in about the middle of the reservoir with some Western Grebes and two White-winged Scoters (winter plumage) at the northeast end.

Wouldn't you know it, while looking for the mythical BB Plovers at AIC, I found a breeding plumage White-winged Scoter male and female. It was between the bridge and the fake buffalo on the east side.

Jack Binch