[no subject]

Hi All,
I spent the morning birding the south end of Utah County from the Tintics to Goshen, Genola, West Mountain, and Lincoln Point. It's a fun time to be out because you have a mixture of summer residents procrastinating, fall migrants progressing, and winter visiters
pushing in. Add the predictable permanent residents and you have a parade of pleasurable performances. Whew!! So much for the literary exercise. I don't know what got into me!
 Nothing terribly rare, but here's some of the more interesting sightings:

Permanent: Common Bushtit - 3 flocks on the old Dividend/ Eureka road
                  Peregrine Falcon - Utah Lake/ Goshen Bay
                  Yellow-rumped Warblers - 100's, in all areas
Summer: 4 Grebes
              3 Gulls
              6 Swallows
              5 Warblers