Pectoral Sandpiper still at Utah Lake State Park

This evening at five I ran down to Utah Lake State Park to look for the Pectoral Sandpipers that Tuula reported earlier. I was able to find one PECTORAL SANDPIPER on the north side of the south dike as where Tuula had reported them. It was a first for the year for me, and I think the first time I have heard them reported this year. Anyway got wonderful looks, it even called as it flew around close to me.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?