Fw: Red Butte Garden Bird Walks

Hello!
FYI..Red Butte Garden is now offering Bird ID Walks (free w/garden
admission).
Admission is free w/membership, otherwise the prices are:
Adults (ages 18-59): $5
Children (ages 2-17): $3
Seniors (age 60+): $3
Children under 2: Free
U of U Faculty/Staff: $3
U of U Students: Free with valid ID

I will be leading the walk on June 24th and July 29th.
Other qualified birders will be leading on the other days.
See below for the species list from May 27th!
It's a great way to start the morning, and hopefully we'll be adding
to the species list next time!
Hope to see you there

Hillary White