Golden-winged Warbler at Deseret Ranch

Sorry about the lateness of this report, but I was having trouble with
my e-mail today. Yesterday, May 19, I saw  female Golden-winged Warbler
in the housing complex at Deseret Ranch at about 3:15 to 3:45 pm.
Efforts to re-locate the bird later that evening were unsuccessful. I
have a day trip to the ranch on Saturday (there is space for a couple of
people on that trip) and will look for the bird again. If we do find it,
I'll be happy to put together a trip (non-commercial, that is free of
charge) early next week to look for the bird for any who wish to try for
it.

Good birding!

Mark Stackhouse
Westwings, Inc.