From: Summers
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 7:11 PM
Subject: [birdnet] Brown Pelican at Newcastle Res.

FYI.  The Brown Pelican at Newcastle Res. was picked up along I-15 at the north Beaver (Beaver Co.) interchange on April 19 by UDWR personnel. It was first reported as being released at Quail Res. But then reported as being released at Newcastle Res.  As I understand it the bird was somewhat emaciated when picked up. Apparently it is doing okay at Newcastle.

Steve Summers

Cedar City