yellowlegs or Ruff for your discussion

If you would like to check it out, here are the photos from Farmington Bay of the Yellowlegs that I want to be Ruffs. Just kidding.  I really just want to be sure what they are. Are they Greater or Lesser Yellowlegs or Ruffs? The second photo (just scroll down)is blurry and one bird is biting the other. The bird that is trying to fly away shows the top of his wings which may help to I.D.  They were very active and sassy.  I think maybe about 11 or 12"  Oh, the weird neck color on the first bird may or may not be the shadow of an over-flying bird.  I'm not sure.

http://home.earthlink.net/~njdavissprint/h_yellowlegscarp.html