Central Utah

At the Gordon Creek Wildlife Management Area east of Price I saw one Bald
Eagle, one immature Golden Eagle, Juniper Titmouse, Mt. Chickadee and
Mountain Bluebirds.  Best bird was a Northern Shrike.

At Elmo south of Price saw another Bald Eagle, and at Desert Lake
Waterfowl Management Area (where there was no open water at all) saw a
Rough-legged Hawk and a No. Harrier.  Best bird in that general area was a
Eurasian Collared Dove in almost the middle of downtown Huntingdon.
Makes about seven Utah counties that bird has been observed in now, I
think.

Merrill Webb