Eurasion Collared Dove, Northern Shrike

I ran down to Juab County to do a little bit of birding this afternoon. I
got off the South Santaquin exit number 245. I saw several Rough-Legged
Hawks along this road. In the town of Mona just north of Center Street
along Main Street were 3 EURASION COLLARED DOVES. Along the road to Goshen
Canyon on the west side of Mona Resivoir there was a Ferruginous Hawk.
Near the wooden shack in Goshen Canyon on the Juab County side was an
adult NORTHERN SHRIKE. I stopped at several locations around Goshen and
saw several Bald Eagles and many other species. At Warm Springs I saw
Cedar Waxwings and many more species as well. At Spring Lake I had
wonderful looks at a Virginia Rail. There was plenty of Waterfowl there in
the open pocket of water. The Wood Duck was still at Salem Pond and so
were the Canvasbacks. It was wonderful to be out in the sun and enjoying
all the beautiful winter birds.

KC Childs