mystery hawk

I need help again...or should I say still?

Please help me identify a hawk I photographed this week by Elberta, Utah.  I thought he was a juvenile Ferruginous but when I put my photos on my computer I noticed his beak was small.  Red-tailed, Rough-legged, Ferruginous and some N. Harriers were in the same area.  He didn't fly while we were there so I didn't get a look at his underwing pattern.  The tail and feet are hidden by the sign where he is perched.  We didn't want to back up in fear of disturbing him.  By the way, the sign on the post said "Posted, No hunting".  He seemed happy with that arrangement.

Anyway, I have 3 photos at  http://home.earthlink.net/~birdutah/.  Just click on the place in the middle that reads "Mystery Hawk" and scroll down to see all three.

Regards,

Nicky Davis
nicky-davis@earthlink.net