Chestnut-sided Warbler

Hi

Bob Bradley and I birded Provo airport dike and UTStatePark and River Lane this morning. I saw a Chestnut-sided warbler at River lane. The bird was about 100 yards from the cattle guard as you reach the dirt road on River Lane. It was a juvenile bird. It was in the trees just as you come to a small spot on the river that waterfalls. You really can only hear the waterfall, you cannot see it. And it is not really a waterfall but some sort of dripping sound. I hope that helps, it is hard to describe a specific tree and I did not have anything to mark it with.
The dike and park were fairly birdy but mostly white-crowned sparrows, yellow-rumped warblers, and marsh wrens.

Good Birding
Tony