Black-&-White Warbler, Etc

Yesterday Alton Thygerson, my dad & I made a quick trip to St. George to look for the
Heerman's Gull which as we all know now wasn't to be found. We spent most of the afternnon
at the Red Hills Golf Course looking for the Blue-headed Vireo. Just behind the #3 tees we
saw a vireo that we believed to be a Cassin's. We were not able to study it as well as we wanted
though becasue it quickly disappeared. We also was a Plumbeous Vireo in the same area.
Other birds of note were a Black and Wihte Warbler and a Townsend's Warbler.
Later in the evening we tried Red Cliffs and saw another Townsend's Warbler there.

Bryan Shirley