submission form problems

Greeting,
We've encounter some problems with the submission form on the Utah Birds website, most likely due to the recent move to a faster server.  If you would like to submit a rare bird sight record to the Records Committee, you can download a form in WordPerfect, MS Word, or ASCII text formats, fill it out and the send it in to this e-mail address as an attachment.  See the "Records Committee" section of the Utah Birds website (utahbirds.org) for instructions and forms.

We'll take care of the problem as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Milton Moody
utahbirds.org webmaster