Condie

MIlton:  I don't know if this is appropriate for the website, but I contacted Debi Shearwater, who has organized over 1200 pelagic trips, about putting together a trip for the three boobies and petrels off the Gulf of California which is east of Baja California.  She stated that she was willing to put together an eight day trip for Utah birders sometime in February or March.  She also is close friends of Steve Howell who is the author of the birdguiding books of Mexico for land birds.  Anyway, would their be any interest in trying to put together a trip of this kind.  Debi stated that she could get group discounts on the cruise ship but would need to know if their is any interest.  Let me know if this is a possibility. Alan