Washington Co.

Today at about 9:00 am 3/4 of a mile North of Gunlock res. along the Santa
Clara river I located a Red-shouldered Hawk. I met P & S Summers and Rick
and his wife Kristin About a hour later and while we were looking for the
Red-shouldered (which we did see) we found an Adult and one maybe two juv.
Common Black-hawks ( we saw one juv. but thought we were hearing another) in
the same area. Also in the same area was a female type Hermit Warbler that
we all saw.

The Reddish Egret was still at the north end of the res. today.

Good birding,

Larry