Re: Reddish Egret Update

A word about the dirt road Pomera described. The road on top, near the
highway, is fine. The road down into the bottoms is not. Not only is it
not for low-clearance vehicles, it isn't for 4wds either. I went down on
Monday, went slightly off the road, and wound up stuck in the sand. By the
time everything was said and done several hours later, a second 4wd truck
was stuck in the sand next to me and it took a backhoe to extricate the
both of us. And - to add insult to injury - I missed the egret in all of
the excitement.

Lu Giddings

--- "Pomera M. Fronce" <pinkstring@networld.com>

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com