Acorn Woodpecker

This was my 2nd attempt to catch this bird.
While on a getaway to Bicknell UT for the 4th, I decided to try for the clown bird again.
I went to the area where previously seen  (Hwy 12 between mile marker 93-94) and planned to hand out all morning if need be.
I jumped when 3 woodpeckers flew by but they turned out to be only Lewis'. Then I heard some drumming across the road but suddenly the traffic picked up (yes, it is the middle of nowhere?) and by the time I could cross the road the drumming had stopped but fortunately I did manage to locate the offenders and it was a pair of Hairy Woodpeckers. I was beginning to think that I would get every woodpecker but you know what.
Then I heard the rattle call that said nonother, more traffic to reckon with, but low and behold there was my clown bird storing acorns.
The place is very obvious, just look for a huge dead ponderosa filled with nesting cavities and acorns.
I waited about 30 minutes.

Letitia