3300 South Ponds

I would like to make everyone aware of the fact that I believe that they are trying to drain the ponds on the west side of the river on 3300 South. There are two ponds. A large one between the river and 1200 West and a smaller one on the west side of 1200 West. I have seen Great Egrets and other great birds at these ponds. A construction company has tore down a old packing plant that was there and has completely removed all the big trees that filled the corner. Last Thursday, I saw a large back hoe between the river and the large pond, and now it is about three or four feet lower than it was. I would like to find who to tell so that maybe it could be stopped, but have now idea who to contact. So I figured that someone out there might know or infact is the one. It needs to be acted on right away because the pond on the west side is almost drained. Great place to see Night-Herons.
Thank you for your help.
Jack Holley
(801) 955-7818