Re: Bobolink

My apologies for not stating what area the Bobolink was found. I usually write Provo after my name, but forgot this time. River Lane is a well-known area for warblers in Utah County. The road turns right just before you cross the Spanish Fork River. I believe it is considered to be in the Lake Shore area. Take the second Springville exit (if you are coming from the north) and head west. Just follow the road around until you come to River Lane. Eurasian Collared Doves are also seen in the area. I am guessing that there are better directions on the Utah birds website if these aren't clear enough.

Cheryl Peterson
Provo