Ovenbird

Today I saw an Ovenbird in the same park that I saw the Eastern Phoebe
yesterday.  It was along the Jordan River close to where 800 South crosses
the Jordan River.  The Ovenbird was 40 or so feet away making my dinky
camera useless.  I watched it for three minutes before it lost me in the
vegetation. I didn't relocate the Eastern Phoebe.

 In this same section there was a lot of warbler activity - more so than
 the day before. All told, seven species (the Ovenbird and 2
 Black-throated Gray Warblers were new today).  There were more
 Orange-crowns (around 8 or so), at least 2 Virginia's and one lone
 Wilson's. Tons and tons of Yellow and Yellow-rumped Warblers including
 one "Myrtle" type.  Also new from yesterday was one Warbling Vireo and
 one Gray Flycatcher.

-Ed Conrad