Eastern Phoebe

Today at 4:00 p.m. I saw an Eastern Phoebe along the Jordan River Parkway
at 840 South. To get there take 840 South (Genese Ave.) from 900 West and
follow it to the end of the road. I first saw the Eastern Phoebe in a
russian olive just north of a bridge that crosses the river, but it was
flycatching from some willows too.  It was dipping its tail and it didn't
have an eye ring or wingbar. I last saw the Eastern Phoebe in that same
russian olive, but couldn't relocate it after 8 or so minutes of observing
it.

Also in the area were 5 warbler species: Yellow (many), Yellow rumped
(many), Orange-crowned (1), Wilson's (1) and Virginia's (1). There was
also a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Bullock's Orioles, and a Hermit Thrush.

I'm going back tomorrow in hopes of photographing the bird.

-Ed Conrad