[no subject]

Dear Birders,
Greetings from Switzerland. A friend sent me an item fromthe newspaper with Reed Stone's photo and this prompted me to send this message even though I have received only one message from Birdnet.

I have been very pleased with the birds that have come to partake of my offerings. Just today I observed a pair of
Long-tailed Tits, a pair of Nuthatches, five at one time of Green Finches, Crested Tit, Great Tit, Coal Tit, Willow
Tit, Ampsel, House Sparrows, several Chaffinch, male and female, Bullfinch--had a pair two days ago. It is well
worth the expense and I can see them from my fourth-story window.

Flora M. Duncan