Snow Goose Festival

Utah County Birders will be taking a tour to the Snow Goose Festival to
Delta Utah this Saturday March 1.   We will leave from the street between
the Provo, LDS temple parking lot and the overflow parking lot, about 950
east.  We will pool rides.  Every one is welcome.  Plan for an all day
trip.  Bring a lunch and warm clothes.  It has been reported that there
are about 10, 000 geese + or - a few birds.  We will bird along there way
and may go to nearby Clear Lake.  Spotting scopes are nice to have.
Reed

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com