Western Screech Owl at Beus Pond

I saw the Western Screech Owl at Beus Pond off 4300S in Ogden today
between 5:30 and 6:00 pm.  Although this is the third time I've seen it,
it's the first time since New Year's Eve.  I've visited multiple times
since then and have been skunked until this afternoon.  The owl roosts in
a cavity in a multiple-trunked tree at the south end of the pond along the
path.  One of the multiple trunks sports a Wasatch Audubon hopper-style
feeder.  The tree is easy to find--the cavity isn't.  The birder doesn't
have to leave the path to see the owl, if it's visible in the cavity at
all.  The trunk with the cavity is the second-western most trunk, and the
hole is 15-20 feet high, facing southeast, at a spot where the trunk
widens.  A curving snag suspended only by other branches hangs in front of
the cavity.  I was able to return to my truck for my scope, and watched
the bird from only about 30 feet away, WITH the scope.  I could see most
of the facial disk and one ear tuft.  One eye was open a slit and I could
also see its yellow iris slashed by the black pupil.  I was glad at that
moment I was not a mouse.  I could also make out individual whiskers.
The owl was not impressed when a ruby-crowned kinglet perched excitedly
about 6 inches away and busily told His Predatorness just what a so-and-so
he was.  Hope you get as good a look.