  From: Danawgreen@aol.com
  To: birdnet@utahbirds.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 9:55 PM
  Subject: [birdnet] Kenya Birds

       Does anyone have a Kenya or East Africa Field Guide.  Arnie and I
spent a day there and Ihave about 20 birds I'm not positive of the ID
because I only bought the West Africa and South Africa books.  i would
really appreciate loking at one.  I'm pretty close on most of the ID's
but I can''t be sure without range maps.=20
                                Dana Green