Northern UT birds

Today my dad & I birded in northern Ut and saw a few good birds.
We started off in Ogden at the Ogden Nature Center where there is
a White-throated Sparrow.  Then we headed out to antelope island and
saw a long-tailed duck at mile marker 3.  It was almost on the shore
and was the only duck in the area.  There were also 2 snow buntings
between mile marker 2 and 3 on the south side of the road.
At farmington bay we didn't see the glaucous gull (we did see it
there a couple days ago), but we counted 174 bald eagles.  It
was pretty impressive.  The day went well until we tried for the
winter wren at camalot.  I am starting to think that everybody is
playing a joke on me to see how many times I'll go there looking for
this wren...