Re: YourMemorable Bird Sightings of 2002

        Burrowing owls on Antelope Island, a purple sandpiper in Texas,
mountain bluebirds near the top of Monte Cristo,  a pair of roseate
spoonbills in Texas. It was just before sundown and the pink from their
feathers reflected  brightly in the water. And an osprey catching a fish in
the Snake River  near Jackson Wyu, Plust lots more. Happy New Year everyone.
P.S. I wrote about the sandpiper and osprey in my Standard-Examiner column
that comes out in the Xplore section every Wednesday.  Pat Bean

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf