2002 Birding Challenge contest

The Utah County Birders 2002 Birding Challenge is drawing to a close at the
end of December.

If you have participated in the contest this year and wish to receive
recognition and the awards offered, please record your accomplishments on
the Contest Web Page, http://www.utahnature.com/projects/contest.php. You
may go to the web page by clicking this link, or by entering through the
http://www.utahbirds.org/organizations/ucb/index.html web page (main page
for Utah County Birders).

Submissions made through the Web page will be assigned a PIN after entering
their name.  Please save this number in case you need to modify your
information. Note that your address is required to set up a record but is
not used on subesequent log-ins. If you make a mistake in your address, you
may change it on the second form.

If you prefer not to record your accomplishments on the Web page, you may
mail your results to:

Robin Tuck
Contest Judge
917 E 2730 N
Provo, UT 84604

The awards will be presented at the Wednesday, January 22 dinner meeting
which will be held at 6:00 pm at the Pizza Factory, 2230 N University
Parkway, Provo. We will have a speaker, Be introduced to our new Executive
Committee and Recognize those who participated in the Year 2002 Birding
Challenge. The meal will cost $10 per person.

The awards consist of a certificate of accomplishment for each person who
achieves an award level.  'Metals' will be provided for all award level
recepients who attend the January 22 meeting. The 'metals' are 3 inch round
plastic key-chain picture holders with colored paper inserts that provide
the gold, silver and bronze look.  I regret I was not able to provide real
gold, silver and bronze metals. Sorry.

Thanks for your participation.

Robin