Bah!!! Humbug!!!!

I hope I didn't cause anyone to drop everything and
head to Decker Lake looking for the Ross's Goose,
because it seems that I mis-identified it.
I thought it was a Ross's because:
1-  It had the markings of a Ross's Goose-- clean
white head and neck, no black in bill, black tail and
flight feathers.
2-  Ross's Geese had been sighted there recently
3-  And probably the most important, because I WANTED
it to be a Ross's Goose.
I neglected to take size into consideration, and this
bird would have been a Godzilla-sized Ross's Goose.
Which means I'm back to #224, and STILL NEED at least
more more "Year Bird"!!!  Santa, is it too late to ask
for one more present?  How about a crossbill or Snow
Bunting, Santa?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Bruce