Great Egrets

Hi

There is a Great Egret on the SunRiver Golf Course Pond, there is one
reported at Southgate, etc [post by Bob Showler]. I have a feeling it is the
same bird. Even if not, most every time I go down to the "ponds" here at
SunRiver I will see a Great Egret and a Blue Heron that now sits on the
peaks of some of the homes, ala what I've seen at Sunbrook Golf Course.

Great Egrets used to be considered fairly uncommon here, with requested data
by the various birding organizations, but the last couple of years have
produced a steady count, if not a limited count, in Washington County.

Bill Hunter
St. George