Support for the Utah Birds Organization

Appreciated your recent message to members letting them know that they can help support the website by purchases at Amazon.com through the web site link.

I would like to help support the website too.   I am a local business owner, within personal reach of the Utah Birds Organization members; they can touch and feel products which they may want to purchase at our store.   My business is the Wild Bird Center in Layton, Utah.   My name is Bill Fenimore and I can be reached at (801) 525-8400 store, (801) 525-8415 fax or (801) 699-9330 cellular.

Currently we support Hawk Watch International (a premier level sponsor); Wasatch Audubon, Ogden (we sell items for them and they are currently gift wrapping for us during Christmas, with proceeds going into the Wasatch Audubon Chapter treasury.   I am a former board member, current member); Salt Lake Audubon (donate products for their annual fund raiser bazaar); Ogden Nature Center (I am a board member, as well as a contributor personally and through the Wild Bird Center.   We supply feeders and maintain them at the ONC).  The Wild Bird Center currently hosts and manages the Utah Bird Sightings reports on the Division of Wildlife Resources web page, as well as Utah's Rare Bird Alert hotline.   This is done without charge to the state to support birding enthusiasts.   We are a sponsor of the Great Salt Lake Bird Festival and member of the organizing committee for the May 2003 festival.

We would love to support your organization too.   Please contact us to let us know how we might partner your efforts.   We would be open to any suggestions that you may have.   The obvious one that I can see would be a discount to members purchasing at our store or a percentage of member sales reverting to the Utah Birds Organization.

I look forward to talking with you.

We would love to support your organization too.   I am a long time admirer of it.   The web site is one of the finest that I have accessed and utilized.

Sincerely yours,

Bill Fenimore
Wild Bird Center
1860 North 1000 West