Ferruginous Hawk, Sevier County

I watched a Ferruginous Hawk on Saturday near Redmond
Reservoir.  I watched it for a couple of minutes while
it was perched on top of a telephone pole, then
continued to watch as it soared to the north.
This morning I was checking out the distribution map
and DWR profile that I read that it does not occur in
central Utah. Hmmmm...
On a totally different subject, has anyone else used
the CBC maps at the National Audubon website?  What a
cumbersome site!!!  Try locating the region that Utah
is in for instance.  (Or maybe I'm just spoiled at the
ease of using the Utah Birds Website!!!  Thanks for
the great job!!!)
Good Birding!
Bruce