Eurasian Collared Doves

(Darlene is letting me use her e-mail)

Sunday morning (12.1.02)  I decided to go and investigate the status of
the Eurasian collared doves by River Lane in Utah County. I talked to the
lady of the house where the doves hang out. She was very nice. I think
Barbara talked to her husband last year when Dana first noticed the
doves.
Q: What do you know about the doves on your property?