Re: Eurasian Collard-doves Utah County

These sound like the same birds that were found there last year.  Barbara
Watkins asked the guy who owns the house nearby about them.  He said they
are his birds that he has had for several years.  Therefore, I don't think
they are countable, although they are nice to look at.

-Larene

Larene Wyss, HR Director
State of Utah - DHRM
Tel. (801) 538-3361
Fax (801) 538-3081
lwyss@utah.gov
>>> "Eric Huish" <poorwill_@hotmail.com> 11/30/02 15:16 PM >>>
I would just like to add one more species to KC's trip report. Right were
River Lane meets the main road just near the Spanish Fork river (the spot
Tuula found the Indigo Bunting last year)we saw about 10 Eurasian
Collard-doves roosting in a tree.  We backed up to get a look at them when
a truck drove by and scared them all out.  I got a good look at them from
my side of the car as they circled above us before they flew off.

Eric Huish
850 E 100 N
Pleasant Grove UT
poorwill_@hotmail.com